Online submission of nominations must be made by 11:59pm, July 6, 2023 to be considered for an award.
The 2023 Whistler Excellence Awards presented by BlueShore Financial consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by 11:59pm, July 23, 2023.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact us at 604-932-5922. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Eligible nominees will be contacted on July 7 to submit information according to the specifications for the categories.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are required. For questions or concerns, contact our office
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (11:59pm, July 23, 2023). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 604-932-5922.
Information given on the entry form may be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Online submissions, including all supporting documentation must be complete by 11:59pm, July 23, 2023.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
Online judging will take place from July 24 - August 7, 2023.
With hundreds of outstanding nominations received annually, fairness of the decision-making process is of utmost importance to the Whistler Chamber of Commerce's Board of Directors and the Business Excellence Awards Committee.
The following guidelines are used to maintain a balanced process, ensuring nominees receive a fair chance of becoming a finalist or recipient in their category:
- A selection committee is responsible for judging the awards categories:
- The Whistler Chamber of Commerce selection committee are made up of past winners and Board Directors and Arts Whistler team members. This Committee is responsible for seven (7) of the annual awards categories;
- The Sustainability in Action Business Award is determined by a selection committee comprised of, and appointed by AWARE Whistler;
- The Citizen of the Year Award is determined by a selection committee comprised of, and appointed by Whistler Community Foundation.
The 2023 Whistler Excellence Awards presented by BlueShore Financial Gala will take place on 6:00pm, October 25, 2023 at Fairmont Chateau Whistler in 4599 Chateau Blvd, Whistler.
Make it a celebration for everyone - bring your team, clients, suppliers and friends to the event!